Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

gurkha2

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



My blog is worth $238,235.88.
How much is your blog worth?

Technorati Profile http://www.wikio.com Listed on BlogShares

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Blog Flux Directory

Subscribe with Bloglines

Blogger

View blog authority

ODBA Gold TWO

Monday, April 09, 2007

Fred Thompson and John McCain

There are many people who want him to throw his hat in the ring for 2008. The “Draft Fred” movement is strong. I never have understood this draft thing. I don't see why anyone should have to be drafted into public service. If someone has to be persuaded to run then I question their desire to serve. I think Fred Thompson is a good man. He is more conservative than Rudy or Mitt but a couple things bother me.

His desire to serve is a big question. He left his senate seat saying

"I'm not 30 years old. I don't want to spend the rest of my life up here. I don't like spending 14- and 16-hour days voting on 'sense of the Senate' resolutions on irrelevant matters."(LINK)

Sir, your still not 30 years old and your 14 hour days will become 22 hour days as president. As with any politician, some work is relevant and some is not. Words are cheap – 14 hour work days are not.
The biggest problem I have with Fred was his support and endorsement of John McCain in 2000. That is more than I can take.
I will stick with
Duncan Hunter. I will say Thompson would be my next choice. I posted here that a Hunter - Thompson ticket would be a conservatives dream ticket.

The Ward View has more on Thompson.

Labels: ,

Comments on "Fred Thompson and John McCain"

 

post a comment
|
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

THESE TWO BLOGGERS ARE Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Contact Us

Image hosting by Photobucket

Contact Wise Girl Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket

Weather Forecast | Weather Maps

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

    follow me on Twitter

    TIP JAR

    Photobucket

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

    Skype Me - Carl Kilo