Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

gurkha2

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



My blog is worth $238,235.88.
How much is your blog worth?

Technorati Profile http://www.wikio.com Listed on BlogShares

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Blog Flux Directory

Subscribe with Bloglines

Blogger

View blog authority

ODBA Gold TWO

Monday, March 26, 2007

Car of Tomorrow vs Cake of Tomorrow

Yesterday the Car of Tomorrow (COT) raced at Bristol. I guess it is now the car of today....or yesterday? I don't know. Die hard NASCAR fans, myself included, have not been thrilled with the COT but the race at Bristol proved those thoughts wrong. The race yesterday had 160,000 fans in attendance. There were 14 lead changes among 10 drivers and 15 cautions for 90 of the 504 laps. Time of the race was 3 hrs, 16 mins, 38 secs with a average speed of 81.969 MPH. The margin of victory was 0.064 seconds with Kyle Bush taking the win. My driver Jeff Burton finished 2nd . Burton could have tapped Bush out of the way, but being a class act he raced clean for the points. He now sits in 2nd place in the points and is only 3 points behind the leader Jeff Gordon (Picture here)

The COT impressed me. I saw drivers and teams working their butts off. They will race them again this week at Martinsville. I am looking forward to it. There is one thing - They need to paint the wing on the car to match the scheme. As my friend Alton said it reminded him of the young kids cars today and all they needed was boom de boom stereos. I agree.

The Cake of Tomorrow is awesome. Wise Girl outdid herself with this one. Yes, she did move up a notch or two. I think the car and the cake are both winners.

Technorati : , , , , , ,

Powered by Zoundry

Labels:

Comments on "Car of Tomorrow vs Cake of Tomorrow"

 

post a comment
|
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

THESE TWO BLOGGERS ARE Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Contact Us

Image hosting by Photobucket

Contact Wise Girl Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket

Weather Forecast | Weather Maps

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

    follow me on Twitter

    TIP JAR

    Photobucket

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

    Skype Me - Carl Kilo