Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

gurkha2

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



My blog is worth $238,235.88.
How much is your blog worth?

Technorati Profile http://www.wikio.com Listed on BlogShares

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Blog Flux Directory

Subscribe with Bloglines

Blogger

View blog authority

ODBA Gold TWO

Sunday, February 04, 2007

UPDATE to Im Not Emeril Sure Can Cook - Chair of the Cumberland County Democratic Committee Mark Brooks calls Alton a D***

My first post can be found here. Waldo has a new post up here. In the comments Alton is challenging all comers to refute his post. There are no takers as of yet. We do have the Chair of the Cumberland County Democratic Committee Mark Brooks calling Alton a D*** a couple times in the comments. Here and here. That is not very nice and being a long time reader of Waldo I know he would not like that word used on his blog. Waldo is a ethical blogger. I stopped Mr Brooks right there because most of us long time readers know that Waldo prefers penis. I told him so too:

"Is name calling the best you can do Mr Brooks? As Chair of the Cumberland County Democratic Committee I would think you could easily provide us readers with some facts to refute Alton and the sources he has presented.
I do not think Waldo likes the word D***used on his blog. As a long time reader I think Waldo prefers Penis. Correct me if I am wrong Waldo."

I don't think he uses the D word, but I have seen him use penis many times. As of the time of me writing this post Mr Brooks had ceased commenting. Good. That was the least I could do to support Waldo. For those of you as offended by Mark Brooks using this language on Waldo's blog you can find his email and phone number here. Just look down the page for Chair of the Cumberland County Democratic Committee Mark Brooks. No thank you is necessary Waldo.


Technorati : , , , ,

Comments on "UPDATE to Im Not Emeril Sure Can Cook - Chair of the Cumberland County Democratic Committee Mark Brooks calls Alton a D***"

 

post a comment
|
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

THESE TWO BLOGGERS ARE Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Contact Us

Image hosting by Photobucket

Contact Wise Girl Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket

Weather Forecast | Weather Maps

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

    follow me on Twitter

    TIP JAR

    Photobucket

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

    Skype Me - Carl Kilo