Duncan Hunter on CNN Late Edition this Morning
This should be interesting.
Insurgents are using chemical weapons in Iraq and allies are planning to withdraw troops. How should the U.S. respond?
• Dr. Mowaffak al-Rubies: Iraq's national security adviser
• Madeleine Albright: Former secretary of state
• Henry Kissinger: Former secretary of state
• Sen. Sam Brownback, R-Kansas: Judiciary Committee, presidential candidate
• Rep. Jane Harman, D-California: Homeland Security Committee
Powered by Zoundry
Labels: Duncan Hunter