Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

gurkha2

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



My blog is worth $238,235.88.
How much is your blog worth?

Technorati Profile http://www.wikio.com Listed on BlogShares

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Blog Flux Directory

Subscribe with Bloglines

Blogger

View blog authority

ODBA Gold TWO

Monday, January 22, 2007

Its Kilo's Birthday!

42 years ago today, a baby boy was born in a Chicago area hospital. It was a very tough beginning for this child. Born addicted to drugs to a Mother who could not properly care for him and soon decided that she could not keep him. 42 years ago a child was born and God knew him and loved him and watched over him and protected him until he was delivered into a proper home and loving family. He was raised up by God fearing parents who believed in tough love and stood beside him, and prayed for him and showed him unconditional love. No matter where this child went, he always knew that God was with him, that his parents were praying for him and that he had a home.

When almost 41 years of age, this man nearly lost his life to a horrific accident but God watched over him and protected him. This past year has been spent fighting for each new day- not much different then his first year of life really, only this year was spent fighting infections and cancer- different demons but still it required all the fight he has within him. Kilo, I just have to thank God for those who have loved you and supported you along the way to me, and I thank Him for giving you the amazing spirit of fight and determination that you have. Over this past year I have watched the answers to prayer come, one by one and I praise the Lord for each of those. Kilo, you are my hero, my very best friend and the keeper of my heart. Happy 42nd Birthday Baby! p.s. I am planning on celebrating atleast 40 more birthdays with you- I figure sometime between now and then maybe I can be trusted with that stack cake recipe!

Update- I was reminded by Flora to Kilo's birthday post last year.

Thank you for all the nice comments!-Carl

Technorati :

Comments on "Its Kilo's Birthday!"

 

post a comment
|
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

THESE TWO BLOGGERS ARE Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Contact Us

Image hosting by Photobucket

Contact Wise Girl Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket

Weather Forecast | Weather Maps

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

    follow me on Twitter

    TIP JAR

    Photobucket

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

    Skype Me - Carl Kilo