Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

gurkha2

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



My blog is worth $238,235.88.
How much is your blog worth?

Technorati Profile http://www.wikio.com Listed on BlogShares

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Blog Flux Directory

Subscribe with Bloglines

Blogger

View blog authority

ODBA Gold TWO

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Duncan Who?

"Duncan Who?" I wish you could have seen the look on Kilo's face when I hit him with that. "Duncan Hunter," he replied ever patient with me. Now I am pretty certain that with such a cool name I would have remembered it had I ever heard it before. Today I can safely answer that "Duncan Who?" question thanks to Kilo.

U.S. Rep. Duncan Hunter of California, refers to himself as the most conservative Republican currently running to be the our next president. His name will soon be synonymous with these three words: Peace Through Strength.

Kilo sent me to this video to get an understanding of who this man is. I was impressed. Here is a man who understands the need for fences and can prove that they work. I think fences make good neighbors. Here is a man who understands the need for a good front door policy that allows us to properly welcome in those who deserved to be allowed in, and to refuse entry to those we don't want or need here. Is this not how every American household works? Company always comes in through the front door and only if we open it. Only family and friends use the back door. I have always wondered why it is so easy for illegal aliens to get into this country from some of those countries that make it hard for Americans visit.

Duncan Hunter tells of the Chinese trade situation. I had no idea. I was actually speechless for a while digesting that one. Speechless is rare- Kilo would tell ya that. Why are we Americans not more outraged? Could it be that like me, you have not heard these statistics? Is this why steel mills up north are being turned into malls?

Watch the video, visit Duncan Hunter's website then you weigh in on "Duncan Who?". Duncan Hunter= Peace Through Strength. Sounds like a great name to this girl!


Technorati : , ,

Comments on "Duncan Who?"

 

post a comment
|
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

THESE TWO BLOGGERS ARE Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Contact Us

Image hosting by Photobucket

Contact Wise Girl Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket

Weather Forecast | Weather Maps

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

    follow me on Twitter

    TIP JAR

    Photobucket

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

    Skype Me - Carl Kilo