Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

gurkha2

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



My blog is worth $238,235.88.
How much is your blog worth?

Technorati Profile http://www.wikio.com Listed on BlogShares

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Blog Flux Directory

Subscribe with Bloglines

Blogger

View blog authority

ODBA Gold TWO

Friday, January 26, 2007

Delegate Kristen J. Amundson (D-44) Needs To Explain

Delegate Kristen J. Amundson (D-44) blog 7 West has this post today:

Kenton, the prodigy of Virginia bloggers, is at it again. This time, he has posted a map of Virginia's predominant religions by county.

Take a look. Never again will you ask us, "Why DO those downstate folks vote that way?"

posted by Kris Amundson on 01.26.07@ 2:56 pm

I think she needs to explain what she is implying. One commenter had this to say:

Excuse me Delegate, but what exactly are you saying?

I live "downstate" and am an active Democrat but I get a very uneasy feeling from your post that you are somehow looking down at us because of the religious composition of our citizens.

I would appreciate it if you would clarify your statement for me.

By Ray on 01.26.07 3:52 pm


This looks a lot like bigotry to me. I would like to hear her explain this statement. Everyone should. If this had been a Republican from "downstate" the toupee's would be flying. I am not holding my breath for a lefty blog to question her statement. We in the blogoshere have long understood that moral outrage only works one way.

Technorati : , , , , , ,

Comments on "Delegate Kristen J. Amundson (D-44) Needs To Explain"

 

post a comment
|
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

THESE TWO BLOGGERS ARE Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Contact Us

Image hosting by Photobucket

Contact Wise Girl Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket

Weather Forecast | Weather Maps

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

    follow me on Twitter

    TIP JAR

    Photobucket

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

    Skype Me - Carl Kilo