Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

gurkha2

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



My blog is worth $238,235.88.
How much is your blog worth?

Technorati Profile http://www.wikio.com Listed on BlogShares

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Blog Flux Directory

Subscribe with Bloglines

Blogger

View blog authority

ODBA Gold TWO

Thursday, September 28, 2006

Women Can't Fight? Guess No One Asked Kilo!

I'm beginning to think that Kilo enjoys me more when I am riled up cause he is the instigator that keeps sending me to sites about Jim Webb that really get me wound up. Today he had me visit this new site because he wanted a womans opinion. OK, many of my words are not suitable for printing so instead I am going to let you decide how you feel about. Look here, and when you finish with this start up page please visit the Writing page and make your own opinions there. I know that when I was taking writing classes they pounded into my head that you should write what you know. I have not read any of Webbs novels but this site shows that there is a pattern to his writing style about his women characters. This raises questions in my mind but you decide. Now check out the Webb Against Women part of this site and you will have a better picture of the women who are coming forward about the improper treatment that was handed out because of Webb and his defaming of the female character. There is a great video under the Watch tab. When you think you have had enough then I ask that please continue on to this new video. I don't know about you but as a woman I would have a hard time believing that some one who wrote: “Many women appear to be having problems with their sexuality…What kind of woman would seek out the Academy routine?” (pg. 282, “Women Can’t Fight,” Washingtonian Magazine, November 1979) or "No benefit to anyone can come from women serving in combat... Their presence at institutions dedicated to the preparation of men for combat is poisoning that preparation"Washingtonian Magazine, November 1979 or spoke the much later quote "I have never met a woman... whom I would trust" to lead men in the military? (The Hotline,3/29/06) -can actually have a change of heart when something appears to be as ingrained as this sexist behavior and pattern of writing implies but you decide for yourself. Me, I think I am gonna go take out my frustrations on the first thing I see. Oh Kilo, wanna fight?



Technorati : , , , ,

Comments on "Women Can't Fight? Guess No One Asked Kilo!"

 

post a comment
|
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

THESE TWO BLOGGERS ARE Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Contact Us

Image hosting by Photobucket

Contact Wise Girl Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket

Weather Forecast | Weather Maps

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

    follow me on Twitter

    TIP JAR

    Photobucket

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

    Skype Me - Carl Kilo