Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

gurkha2

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



My blog is worth $238,235.88.
How much is your blog worth?

Technorati Profile http://www.wikio.com Listed on BlogShares

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Blog Flux Directory

Subscribe with Bloglines

Blogger

View blog authority

ODBA Gold TWO

Saturday, September 09, 2006

This Political Pause Brought To You By NASCAR

"I think that [...] when the teams and the drivers and everybody involved on this end of the sport is under a tremendous amount of stress, that means the fans are watching one hell of a show. And that's how it should be."

-- Jeff Burton, on life on the Chase bubble.

I would have to second that. I know that it is going to be a bit stressful watching the race with Kilo tonight. Burton is not running the race quite the way pit crew chief Kilo would have him running it. Therefore, if you believe me,Wise Girl, who is under the influence of Kilo or something, you will know that Burton should not be on the bubble waiting till tonight to see if he makes the chase but he would be a solid contender and would be able to just go out and have fun tonight. Alas, there is no direct line from the pit box to the Kilo Couch so ..... Burton is gonna have to drive for all he is worth tonight and his pit crew had better have eaten boxes and boxes of Wheaties this week as they have to be in rare form when Burton pulls in, there must be absolute perfection from the Burton team tonight. As it stands, Burton is 10th in points and holds a 30-point lead on 11th place Kasey Kahne but he is only two points behind ninth-place Mark Martin and 15 points behind eighth-place Tony Stewart.

As for my pretty boy, Jamie McMurray, I can tell you I still think his Crown Royal is the most awesome looking car out there and I support his sponsor heartily but not his hair dresser. Next year I will just have to pick the driver before I pick the car I guess but being new to all this NASCAR stuff I went with the hot looking car.

Kilo, I do hope that Jeff gives us a great showing tonight and that he can give those other 9 drivers a real race and comes out in victory lane when it most counts. I am so glad that you introduced me to NASCAR. It is just one more thing to love sharing with you, plus when we are talking NASCAR there is no politics chatter happening!!!

Technorati : ,

Comments on "This Political Pause Brought To You By NASCAR"

 

post a comment
|
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

THESE TWO BLOGGERS ARE Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Contact Us

Image hosting by Photobucket

Contact Wise Girl Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket

Weather Forecast | Weather Maps

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

    follow me on Twitter

    TIP JAR

    Photobucket

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

    Skype Me - Carl Kilo