Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

gurkha2

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



My blog is worth $238,235.88.
How much is your blog worth?

Technorati Profile http://www.wikio.com Listed on BlogShares

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Blog Flux Directory

Subscribe with Bloglines

Blogger

View blog authority

ODBA Gold TWO

Sunday, September 10, 2006

9-11-2001


I arrived home from work at 7 am. I cooked myself some breakfast and read the newspaper. I watched the whole event unfold on tv. When the first plane hit I thought how could that happen. When the second one hit it all became clear. I think the fear of what could happen next was the worst part. I knew I was safe in my Wise, Virginia home and I thanked God for that. I also knew when those towers fell that thousands were not so lucky. There is one thing that sticks in my mind about that day. The sirens and alarms sounding endlessly on the tv coverage. I will always remember that. Time stopped that week, and we all changed on some personal level. I know I did.

The big guy at Perseverando was in NYC that day. He has a good video up here. The flag at Spark it Up HQ is flying as always. Today we honor those innocent lives lost. We honor the heroes who responded. I will never forget. I hope today we are not Republicans or Democrats. We are Americans. I think those lost that day would want that.

UPDATE- Ben at NLS has taken the time to link all the 9/11 posts from Virginia blogs. Hats off to Mr. Tribbett.

Comments on "9-11-2001"

 

post a comment
|
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

THESE TWO BLOGGERS ARE Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Contact Us

Image hosting by Photobucket

Contact Wise Girl Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket

Weather Forecast | Weather Maps

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

    follow me on Twitter

    TIP JAR

    Photobucket

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

    Skype Me - Carl Kilo