Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

gurkha2

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



My blog is worth $238,235.88.
How much is your blog worth?

Technorati Profile http://www.wikio.com Listed on BlogShares

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Blog Flux Directory

Subscribe with Bloglines

Blogger

View blog authority

ODBA Gold TWO

Monday, August 28, 2006

From Mousse to Musings- Martinsville Brought It All

I have been hearing the tales about Martinsville and there is an excitement when Kilo talks about meeting all the bloggers that until now were just cardboard characters hiding behind a monitor and clicking out their rhetoric on a keyboard. He had a great experience and I am really glad that Alton and his friends went through with this event. Timing was perfect Alton because I got to go to the Bristol race allowing Kilo to focus his time not on me but on his love of politics.

I was not amused to hear about his consumption of 4 bottles of Beam or the late hours spent with carousing around but as you might have noticed Kilo is a big boy and pretty much does what he wants and smiles and melts my heart and well..... honestly he felt bad enough that I didn't need to beat on him too much. Note to Red Queen: if Kilo tries to make you feel bad about "narcing" him out to me- don't- I really appreciate it. He needs to be held accountable and with your help he had to be honest with both me and himself. I enjoyed talking with you too.

Kilo came home naming names though. Here are some of the things that most impressed him. He had been anxious to meet Flora and he said she is awesome and he enjoyed talking (and drinking) with her into the wee hours. His blog sisters Kat and Red Queen were taking care of him and smothering him with sisterly attention and concern. He enjoyed the class of Conaway and humor of that Spank the Donkey guy. He went on and on about this guy Josh and how great it was that they could realize that while they approach things from different directions their goals are about the same. He hammered out issues with Paul and Josh and even had cigars with them. Kilo was impressed with how many people were interested in coal and the mining process- something that he dearly loves. Alton, I am certain after hearing Kilo go on and on about you that this was the first of many get togethers- I hope that someday soon I will get to meet up with you also.

PS. The race was awesome. So many people, so much excitement. Kilos driver Burton did so well and I really thought a few times that he was gonna win it. His 9th place finish and bonus points moved him to 7th in the overall points for the chase. I have decided that my driver, the gel head McMurray is probably only fast in bed-and I just hope that he is less accident prone there!!!

I sent Kilo off to a busy day at work but he promises to post in his words tonight.

Technorati : , , ,

Comments on "From Mousse to Musings- Martinsville Brought It All"

 

post a comment
|
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

THESE TWO BLOGGERS ARE Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Contact Us

Image hosting by Photobucket

Contact Wise Girl Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket

Weather Forecast | Weather Maps

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

    follow me on Twitter

    TIP JAR

    Photobucket

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

    Skype Me - Carl Kilo