Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

gurkha2

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



My blog is worth $238,235.88.
How much is your blog worth?

Technorati Profile http://www.wikio.com Listed on BlogShares

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Blog Flux Directory

Subscribe with Bloglines

Blogger

View blog authority

ODBA Gold TWO

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Changes

Have you noticed a change in the attitude of bloggers who support Jim Webb? The daily posts of what Jim and this campaign will do are now gone. Have you noticed that the comments on the threads that are about Webb are no longer full of the feverish rhetoric that existed before the primary? One Webb blogger I read had this the other day. Then yesterday Mr. Wilmore published this. These are two very revealing posts from one of Webb's strongest and smartest supporters. This morning as I work my way through my RSS feeder I see Mr Rea has a post up of a similar nature.

I can understand the frustration they must have with the Webb campaign. To be blunt, calling it a campaign is pushing the meaning of the word. I read now that Jim Webb is dropping the Born Fighting slogan. I talked about that last week. This campaign put Jim Webb in the kitchen meeting a handful of chosen democrats right before Sen Allen starts his annual tour meeting thousands of people as he has for years. I wish I could blame the campaign, but I cant. At Gate City I said his team let him down. I wrote then

This kick off event could have been better, way better. Here we have a war hero, acclaimed author, and senate candidate who kicks off this event in his home town. His campaign team and grass roots people let him down.

From what I read there is nothing different happening since that time. That event was well over 100 days ago. The blame now should be directed at Webb himself. The Born Fighting slogan may be gone, as it should be. Jim Webb's actions do not support the slogan.

Technorati : , ,

Comments on "Changes"

 

post a comment
|
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

THESE TWO BLOGGERS ARE Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Contact Us

Image hosting by Photobucket

Contact Wise Girl Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket

Weather Forecast | Weather Maps

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

    follow me on Twitter

    TIP JAR

    Photobucket

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

    Skype Me - Carl Kilo