Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

gurkha2

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



My blog is worth $238,235.88.
How much is your blog worth?

Technorati Profile http://www.wikio.com Listed on BlogShares

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Blog Flux Directory

Subscribe with Bloglines

Blogger

View blog authority

ODBA Gold TWO

Sunday, July 16, 2006

Sgt Leftwich

Yesterday while helping my father at the car wash I had the privilege to meet Sgt Leftwich. He is from Roanoke, Virginia and is a UVA-Wise alumni. He was in on leave from a year in Iraq and he is to return in two months. I asked him to break it down for me and he did by saying we are making gains over there little by little and day by day. I asked about our media coverage of the war and the the troops and we shared the same disgust. I can only imagine how reading the anti war talk impacts this brave man. I hope as he drives that bad ass Mustang around visiting his friends and family that he finds some joy and contentment. I hope he is treated with the respect he deserves. I hope everywhere this young man stops someone thanks him for his service and tells him he is supported in his mission. It saddens me to know that will not happen. I am sure the Sargent will soon forget me but I will not forget him and the 15 mins we shared Saturday. Thank You Sgt Leftwich.

Technorati : , ,

Comments on "Sgt Leftwich"

 

post a comment
|
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

THESE TWO BLOGGERS ARE Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Contact Us

Image hosting by Photobucket

Contact Wise Girl Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket

Weather Forecast | Weather Maps

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

    follow me on Twitter

    TIP JAR

    Photobucket

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

    Skype Me - Carl Kilo