Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

gurkha2

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



My blog is worth $238,235.88.
How much is your blog worth?

Technorati Profile http://www.wikio.com Listed on BlogShares

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Blog Flux Directory

Subscribe with Bloglines

Blogger

View blog authority

ODBA Gold TWO

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Diamonds are Forever

Jugband Blues

It's awfully considerate of you to think of me here
And I'm most obliged to you for making it clear that I'm not here
And I never knew the moon could be so big
And I never knew the moon could be so blue
And I'm grateful that you threw away my old shoes
And brought me here instead dressed in red
And I'm wondering who could be writing this song

I don't care if the sun don't shine
And I don't care if nothing is mine
And I don't care if I'm nervous with you
I'll do my loving in the Winter.

And the sea isn't green
And I love the queen
And what exactly is a dream?
And what exactly is a joke?

Words & Music by Syd Barrett

R.I.P. Syd. I have all the old Pink Floyd lp's. This was my favorite Syd Barrett tune. It is off A Saucerful of Secrets released in 68. Wish You Were Here is on the cd player and my glass is almost empty. Shine On You Crazy Diamond was written about Syd. The player is set to replay......

Technorati : ,

Comments on "Diamonds are Forever"

 

post a comment
|
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

THESE TWO BLOGGERS ARE Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Contact Us

Image hosting by Photobucket

Contact Wise Girl Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket

Weather Forecast | Weather Maps

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

    follow me on Twitter

    TIP JAR

    Photobucket

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

    Skype Me - Carl Kilo