Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

gurkha2

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



My blog is worth $238,235.88.
How much is your blog worth?

Technorati Profile http://www.wikio.com Listed on BlogShares

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Blog Flux Directory

Subscribe with Bloglines

Blogger

View blog authority

ODBA Gold TWO

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

No Respect for the Fighting 9th

My few readers know that I always complain about SWVA not getting respect. A young democrat who runs the blog Neal 2028 tells of a good example. His post is titled "9th CD Convention...Webb and Miller No-Shows..." I read Neal's blog often. While I do not agree with his views I do respect his efforts in supporting his candidate. I have read about his adventures getting signatures and canvassing, working hard for his party. His reward, and for that matter the 9th districts reward? The title of his post says it all. No Shows. Webb kicked of his campaign in Gate City. I shook his hand and thanked him for that. He was gone back to NOVA in under 3 hours. He has not been seen since. Miller is allergic to SWVA and as far as I know has not visited. If I was a democrat in SWVA I would take issue with that. The left pushes the absurd thing asking where is George Allen. I can tell you he was campaigning in Abingdon and he did attend the 9th District Republican Convention. That is more than either democrat can say. Before this race is over Webb or Miller may wish they had supported us and visited with us. Most of us know that we in the 9th are on the bottom of the list. Webb and Miller have shown that to be true. I would think attending this convention would have been the least thing they could do. But then again: what has either candidate done for this area to begin with? Damn straight I'm voting for Allen.

Technorati : , , ,

Comments on "No Respect for the Fighting 9th"

 

post a comment
|
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

THESE TWO BLOGGERS ARE Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Contact Us

Image hosting by Photobucket

Contact Wise Girl Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket

Weather Forecast | Weather Maps

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

    follow me on Twitter

    TIP JAR

    Photobucket

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

    Skype Me - Carl Kilo