Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

gurkha2

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



My blog is worth $238,235.88.
How much is your blog worth?

Technorati Profile http://www.wikio.com Listed on BlogShares

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Blog Flux Directory

Subscribe with Bloglines

Blogger

View blog authority

ODBA Gold TWO

Friday, May 19, 2006

Jim Webb-Harris Miller Debate? Now Children.....

They called it a debate but it looked more like two school kids fighting. "You shut up! No, You shut up" I kept waiting for the host to say now children and give both a good whack with a ruler. You can watch this so called debate here. I will say I loved watching these two wannabees tear into each other. Harris hit Webb hard about his Republican past. Webb never recovered. He got mad plain and simple. Just like he did after Vietnam when he did not like the democrats and got mad and became a republican. Then he got mad at Reagan and quit, but still supported the party. Then in 2002 he decides he is mad again and goes back to the democrats. I see a pattern of if I don't like the game I will take my ball and go home. Today we all saw it. This was the first time I ever read where a grown man in a debate tell someone to shut up. The articles state the debate continued after the TV coverage. That will teach Harris to challenge me! Now I will drop the bomb by calling Miller the "Anti-Christ of outsourcing." Miller quickly comes back with a reason for free trade and outsourcing and uses Vietnam as a example. The Anti-Christ thing was ugly.

His use of a hot-button New Testament term on Miller, who is Jewish, may haunt Webb, said Larry J. Sabato, director of the University of Virginia Center for Politics. "It means he's getting a lesson in what you can and can't say," Sabato said. (LINK)

As I said- Now children. I think Harris did give a good response about education and how the US is way behind. It was the closest thing to a plan in this whole episode of romper room on crack. The WAPO has a good article here. Today proved what I have said all along. Sen Allen will destroy either of these two on stage with ease. There was no class shown today and to argue that is futile. Who won the debate today? Sen George Allen did.

Shaun Kenney has his thoughts. If you really want some fun, watch the debate then visit any of those Webb loving blogs and read. Vivian Paige has a good post also. She writes " Based on what others have said about hearing Webb speak, I was expected to be blown away. Well, I wasn't."

The RTD- "Both men oppose the war in Iraq, although neither offered a way to get out." Miller ask's Webb- "What did he not like about the Clinton administration, was it the peace or the prosperity?" Miller asked.”

I want more debates !!!


Technorati : , , , ,

Comments on "Jim Webb-Harris Miller Debate? Now Children....."

 

post a comment
|
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

THESE TWO BLOGGERS ARE Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Contact Us

Image hosting by Photobucket

Contact Wise Girl Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket

Weather Forecast | Weather Maps

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

    follow me on Twitter

    TIP JAR

    Photobucket

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

    Skype Me - Carl Kilo