Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

gurkha2

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



My blog is worth $238,235.88.
How much is your blog worth?

Technorati Profile http://www.wikio.com Listed on BlogShares

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Blog Flux Directory

Subscribe with Bloglines

Blogger

View blog authority

ODBA Gold TWO

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

When Blogging becomes Reporting

I had this to say about the conference call last night with Lt Governor Bill Bolling. Jim Bacon has his thoughts here. Jerry over at From on High has a great post about the call. Jerry writes that he was not so much interested in a certain question, but he looked at this as a job interview. He writes

"Let me get the policy stuff out of the way first because my real goal was to get a measure of the man."

Jerry goes on to conclude he was impressed. I don't know Jerry but his blog is a daily read and I think impressing him is not a easy thing to do.

The thing I like about these calls are it gives bloggers a chance to report. Most of us do op-eds and real reporting is rare. With these calls bloggers are asking their questions and getting answers on the record. That is reporting! If you read R'cats post you will see excitement. You will see a parent asking about an issue (School vouchers) that means a lot to her. Today she is waiting on Sen Allen at his stop in Danville. I look forward to her report.

My missing this call has made me think. With my schedule there will be calls I have to miss. If you look up in the right hand corner you will see I have added a contributer to Spark It Up. I will formally introduce One Wise Girl later this evening.

Technorati : , , , ,

Comments on "When Blogging becomes Reporting"

 

post a comment
|
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

THESE TWO BLOGGERS ARE Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Contact Us

Image hosting by Photobucket

Contact Wise Girl Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket

Weather Forecast | Weather Maps

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

    follow me on Twitter

    TIP JAR

    Photobucket

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

    Skype Me - Carl Kilo