Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

gurkha2

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



My blog is worth $238,235.88.
How much is your blog worth?

Technorati Profile http://www.wikio.com Listed on BlogShares

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Blog Flux Directory

Subscribe with Bloglines

Blogger

View blog authority

ODBA Gold TWO

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

To Trepidate or not????

Carl remember this:

"The Lord is your keeper;
The Lord is your shade on your right hand.
The sun will not smite you by day
Nor the moon by night
The Lord will protect you from all evil;
He will keep your soul.
The LORD will guard your going out and your
coming in
From this time forth and forever."

Psalm 121:5-8

Kilo is now on his way to Chicago to enjoy the Easter holidays with his family and friends. He received a call last night from the little cousins who not only want him to take them to the Brookfield Zoo but now they also want him to take them bowling. Knowing him, he will not make them choose between the two but he will find a way to do both. I do believe that he is gonna have a moment where the thought of putting on shoes worn by countless others might bother him just a bit but....hey its for the kids!

I have to admit that I am approaching this new blogging experience with much trepidation- (that was my word and Kilo stole it from me). Is it possible to write creatively about politics she wonders to herself? I am very verbal when I am in front of the TV and Alan Colmes is asking asinine questions and leading his guests through the gyrations of "if I put you in a dryer and turn it on will you notice the spin?" but to put these rantings out for the public to read......

Kilo has left me very good instructions like no messing with fonts and colors-dang. I will have to see if I can just color things up with my flowery words then- he didn't say anything about that. The problem might just be that Kilo is a news junkie to the max, over 2 hours each day and I just wait for him to tell me what is important.

Enough about me, this blog is about Kilo- he even told you so. It is time for me to get busy doing the research so that I can keep up my end of this bargain- I must admit though I don't know what his end is....

Technorati : , ,

Comments on "To Trepidate or not????"

 

post a comment
|
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

THESE TWO BLOGGERS ARE Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Contact Us

Image hosting by Photobucket

Contact Wise Girl Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket

Weather Forecast | Weather Maps

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

    follow me on Twitter

    TIP JAR

    Photobucket

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

    Skype Me - Carl Kilo