Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

gurkha2

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



My blog is worth $238,235.88.
How much is your blog worth?

Technorati Profile http://www.wikio.com Listed on BlogShares

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Blog Flux Directory

Subscribe with Bloglines

Blogger

View blog authority

ODBA Gold TWO

Sunday, April 23, 2006

Sunday

I was at a loss as to what to submit to this weeks VBC. My focus this week has been on Shad Planking and Nascar. After spending a week in Chicago I have decided to share a little of a this Sunday morning at Spark It Up HQ. It is good to be home. This is my world and I am one lucky man. These pictures should embiggen (Waldo Word) when clicked on. The two beds are on opposite porches. One catches the morning sun and the other the evening sun. They provide a great place for naps. That chair and table are over 100 years old and is one of my favorite places to read. The rest are just pictures of my property and a bluebird house that is occupied yearly. The lilacs are not full yet but that will happen soon. Some cuttings will be brought inside and the aroma is intoxicating.















Comments on "Sunday"

 

post a comment
|
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

THESE TWO BLOGGERS ARE Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Contact Us

Image hosting by Photobucket

Contact Wise Girl Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket

Weather Forecast | Weather Maps

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

    follow me on Twitter

    TIP JAR

    Photobucket

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

    Skype Me - Carl Kilo