Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

gurkha2

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



My blog is worth $238,235.88.
How much is your blog worth?

Technorati Profile http://www.wikio.com Listed on BlogShares

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Blog Flux Directory

Subscribe with Bloglines

Blogger

View blog authority

ODBA Gold TWO

Friday, April 28, 2006

More about yesterday....The Real Story

My post yesterday caused a stir. In the comments I was challenged about the Confederate flag and the noose. You will never convince me that owning these two items make you a racist anymore than honoring the Confederate dead means your racist. I was also challenged about why Allen voted against MLK day. Unlike some of my commenter's I was alive and working in 1987. I remember this story well. Allen was not the only person who did not like the idea of the holiday. People across the south had a big problem with it. Not the holiday itself, but the date it was to be placed. They wanted to place it on Lee-Jackson Day. It seems that part of the story has been forgotten after almost 20 years. I still say the writers who rehash this stuff are the real racists. It seems the source of that hit piece on Allen is in question. David Holman has todays must read up at The American Spectator.

Chad is reporting that The Webb Campaign “Gets It”

Technorati : , ,

Comments on "More about yesterday....The Real Story"

 

post a comment
|
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

THESE TWO BLOGGERS ARE Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Contact Us

Image hosting by Photobucket

Contact Wise Girl Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket

Weather Forecast | Weather Maps

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

    follow me on Twitter

    TIP JAR

    Photobucket

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

    Skype Me - Carl Kilo