Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

gurkha2

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



My blog is worth $238,235.88.
How much is your blog worth?

Technorati Profile http://www.wikio.com Listed on BlogShares

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Blog Flux Directory

Subscribe with Bloglines

Blogger

View blog authority

ODBA Gold TWO

Friday, April 14, 2006

Good Friday Carnival for Kilo

I guess this post is mostly for Kilo who is off having a great time in Chicago, Today is an especially busy day for him and in case he has a bit of time to read blogs I figured I would do a recap of the Good Friday posts and make it easy for him to find them. Sort of a Good Friday Carnival I guess- and if you haven't seen these post I would suggest you pretent to be Kilo and read them for yourself.

Riley, Not O'reilly at Virginia Virtucon reminds us that: Today is Good Friday, one of the most solemn and holy days in the Christian calendar. It is the day that Jesus Christ was put to death on the cross for our sins and laid to rest in a tomb for three days before rising again on Easter morning. It is a day of prayer, fasting, reflection and contemplation. It is a day when we look to the Stations of the Cross that take us through the events of Christ's condemnation and death. You can read more here.

Shaun at ShaunKenney.com writes about Holy Thursday and includes a great quote from Archbishop Comastri in Rome. You can find Shaun here.

R'cat at CatHouse Chat writes: Remember - His love for you is so vast, so deep, and so strong, that He did this for you... And He didn't have to - He wanted to. And this is just her first paragraph, there is lots more to ponder here.

The Red Queen from The Red Queen Affair also drops by with a poem here.

I leave you with these words:

Good Friday in my heart! Fear and affright!
My thoughts are the disciples when they fled,
My words the words that priest and soldier said,
My deed the spear to desecrate the dead.
And day, Thy death therein, is changed to night.


Then Easter in my heart sends up the sun.
My thoughts are Mary, when she turned to see,
My words are Peter, answering, 'Lov'st thou me?'
My deeds are all Thine own drawn close to Thee.
And night and day, since thou dost rise, are one.

... Mary Elizabeth Coleridge (1861-1907)

Kilo and I would like to wish each of you a very blessed Easter.

He is Risen, He Is Risen Indeed!

Technorati : , ,

Comments on "Good Friday Carnival for Kilo"

 

post a comment
|
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

THESE TWO BLOGGERS ARE Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Contact Us

Image hosting by Photobucket

Contact Wise Girl Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket

Weather Forecast | Weather Maps

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

    follow me on Twitter

    TIP JAR

    Photobucket

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

    Skype Me - Carl Kilo