Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

gurkha2

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



My blog is worth $238,235.88.
How much is your blog worth?

Technorati Profile http://www.wikio.com Listed on BlogShares

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Blog Flux Directory

Subscribe with Bloglines

Blogger

View blog authority

ODBA Gold TWO

Friday, March 24, 2006

Nascar Race #5


To start this off I want to thank the girlfriend for making me these two pillows. Pretty nice of her since I slam her driver Jamie McMurray all the time. I am kinda mad though. If you have read my Nascar posts you know I zone in on Jamie's use of excessive hair gel. I feel that his use of it is not only ridiculous but dangerous as well. Anyway, all of a sudden I see on Nascar.Com's Power Rankings this comment about Jamie.

He has a new house, a new dog, new assistants, new job, new uniforms, new everything. All of which are not nearly as stressful as a hairstylist change.”

I feel robbed. I reserve the right to make fun of his hair. The festivities at Bristol are on hold till tomorrow. Starting orders will go by points and no one has turned a lap as of yet. If you watched Trackside on Speed Channel you saw a huge crowd and what could have been the best show thus far this year. I will post more tomorrow because if the weather allows I will be there.


Technorati : , Posted by Picasa

Comments on "Nascar Race #5"

 

post a comment
|
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

THESE TWO BLOGGERS ARE Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Contact Us

Image hosting by Photobucket

Contact Wise Girl Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket

Weather Forecast | Weather Maps

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

    follow me on Twitter

    TIP JAR

    Photobucket

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

    Skype Me - Carl Kilo