Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

gurkha2

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



My blog is worth $238,235.88.
How much is your blog worth?

Technorati Profile http://www.wikio.com Listed on BlogShares

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Blog Flux Directory

Subscribe with Bloglines

Blogger

View blog authority

ODBA Gold TWO

Saturday, March 04, 2006

Appalachia Voter Fraud

The huge story known as the Pork Rind scandal has locals talking. Adam posted this yesterday with this link to the PDF of the 300 page indictment. Brian has this up, and I agree our region has enough problems without this. If you read Waldo's post it may convince you, as it has me, this story is amazing. The comments on his blog are troubling. It seems "what party do they belong to" is of importance to some. Anyway, this made the Rush Limbaugh show today. If you go to his page here, scroll down and look on the right sidebar, you will see Pork Rind Voter Fraud In Appalachia. Complete with audio and 2 links to articles about this. Rush was concerned about what party they are with also. I don't know the answer. I don't care. The defendants represent no party, just the criminal party. I have read the indictment, watched all of Tim McAfee's press conference. I will also throw this out to those who like to investigate, two of the defendants, Benjamin Graham Surber and Mike Baber may have been employed before on the Pennington Gap police department. If they were, why did they leave?
I will opine that this was a drug ring setting up. They were literally trying to take over a small town and selling drugs was the reason. Drugs were found everywhere in the police department. If you really want to get the scope of this, I suggest you read this article, and this one also. Finally read this one most of all. This is ugly folks. BTW- stop emailing me asking what party they belong to. I don't know, and when I do find out, it will not be posted here. They do not represent any party I know of and they damn sure don't represent Wise County.

Technorati : , ,

Comments on "Appalachia Voter Fraud"

 

post a comment
|
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

THESE TWO BLOGGERS ARE Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Contact Us

Image hosting by Photobucket

Contact Wise Girl Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket

Weather Forecast | Weather Maps

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

    follow me on Twitter

    TIP JAR

    Photobucket

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

    Skype Me - Carl Kilo