Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

gurkha2

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



My blog is worth $238,235.88.
How much is your blog worth?

Technorati Profile http://www.wikio.com Listed on BlogShares

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Blog Flux Directory

Subscribe with Bloglines

Blogger

View blog authority

ODBA Gold TWO

Monday, February 13, 2006

Prank phone calls

I received a email about this. I really don't see the big deal about drunken college kids making prank calls but I will link NLS. The only thing I see is some young college student has had her picture posted on his page because of prank phone calls? The picture has been removed and so has her name, but the damage is done. Sounds kinda fishy to me with unnamed sources and all. There are over 200 comments so I guess some people care. Too Conservative is also covering the same story.

I have my own thoughts on this. Prank calls are wrong. So is character assassination. All I see here is that prank calls were made and a college kid is to blame. Big News HUH? I am sure there was a better and more adult way of getting satisfaction on both sides. College kids will be kids. NLS cannot claim that excuse. I for one expected better from him.

The Red Stater has this.

Technorati :

Comments on "Prank phone calls"

 

post a comment
|
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

THESE TWO BLOGGERS ARE Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Contact Us

Image hosting by Photobucket

Contact Wise Girl Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket

Weather Forecast | Weather Maps

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

    follow me on Twitter

    TIP JAR

    Photobucket

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

    Skype Me - Carl Kilo