Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

gurkha2

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



My blog is worth $238,235.88.
How much is your blog worth?

Technorati Profile http://www.wikio.com Listed on BlogShares

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Blog Flux Directory

Subscribe with Bloglines

Blogger

View blog authority

ODBA Gold TWO

Sunday, February 26, 2006

Nascar Race #2

The Nascar race is in Fontana Ca. Many believe this is the start of the real season. I agree with that. I am not a huge fan of the restricter plate races at Daytona and Talladega. My driver Jeff Burton is starting 6th. Good ole Clint Bowyer is starting 32nd. Over on the dark side, my girlfriends driver Jamie McMurray starts 25th. He is listed as "One to Watch" by Fox Sports. I would agree with that, except it should read One to watch out for. That list should include Tony Stewart also. I will have my expert and unbiased analysis after the race.

Technorati : ,

Comments on "Nascar Race #2"

 

post a comment
|
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

THESE TWO BLOGGERS ARE Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Contact Us

Image hosting by Photobucket

Contact Wise Girl Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket

Weather Forecast | Weather Maps

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

    follow me on Twitter

    TIP JAR

    Photobucket

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

    Skype Me - Carl Kilo