Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

gurkha2

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



My blog is worth $238,235.88.
How much is your blog worth?

Technorati Profile http://www.wikio.com Listed on BlogShares

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Blog Flux Directory

Subscribe with Bloglines

Blogger

View blog authority

ODBA Gold TWO

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Delegate Bill Carrico’s (R-Grayson) bill (HB 372) and a good read about coal

Via Adam I see Delegate Bill Carrico's (R-Grayson) bill (HB 372) has passed by 100-0 block vote. Some have cried this takes away the right to protest. After reading about the God hates fags bunch wanting to protest at some of the Sago miners funerals I am glad Carrico pushed this bill. From the people I talk to he is being well received here in the 9th district as he is standing up for the majority of the 9th's morals and values. Did I mention he will challenge Rick (read my mailers on how great I am) Boucher? It is time for a change.

Bacons Rebellion has a post about coal...yes coal. A good read about the return of Coal Barons. I say bring them on! That coal money is the only thing they hear in Richmond. I look for Mike Quillen to be the Don Blankinship of SWVA.

Technorati : , , ,

Comments on "Delegate Bill Carrico’s (R-Grayson) bill (HB 372) and a good read about coal"

 

post a comment
|
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

THESE TWO BLOGGERS ARE Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Contact Us

Image hosting by Photobucket

Contact Wise Girl Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket

Weather Forecast | Weather Maps

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

    follow me on Twitter

    TIP JAR

    Photobucket

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

    Skype Me - Carl Kilo