Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

gurkha2

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



My blog is worth $238,235.88.
How much is your blog worth?

Technorati Profile http://www.wikio.com Listed on BlogShares

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Blog Flux Directory

Subscribe with Bloglines

Blogger

View blog authority

ODBA Gold TWO

Tuesday, January 03, 2006

One Body Found

One body has been found. I am afraid 12 more will soon follow.
Union rhetoric is starting to flow today. I just wonder if the MSM is fueling that?
I am amazed that the MSM reporters are so ignorant of mining. "Buses? Carts? No knowledge of basic mining such as drifts, shaft, etc.
But still I watch. One thing that does bother me is they reported the miner found was not identified. That is very strange to me. I really think that is BS. Just by his location tells me it was either one of two men. The fire boss or the beltman (shovel belt tail-head pulley) The beltman is most likely the newest hire.

I also see that he was not wearing a mask, so whatever happened was fast.

Technorati : ,

Comments on "One Body Found"

 

post a comment
|
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

THESE TWO BLOGGERS ARE Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Contact Us

Image hosting by Photobucket

Contact Wise Girl Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket

Weather Forecast | Weather Maps

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

    follow me on Twitter

    TIP JAR

    Photobucket

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

    Skype Me - Carl Kilo