Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

gurkha2

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



My blog is worth $238,235.88.
How much is your blog worth?

Technorati Profile http://www.wikio.com Listed on BlogShares

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Blog Flux Directory

Subscribe with Bloglines

Blogger

View blog authority

ODBA Gold TWO

Thursday, January 12, 2006

Alito

I have watched the hearings and read a few blogs about Alito. I support his confirmation 100%. Yesterday I sat in amazement as Sen Kennedy made an ass of himself. I know that is not hard for him. We all know that Alito's wife left the hearings in tears, only to return hand in hand with her husband. What a bad move by the dems. Even my mother who had been silent on the hearings was in a rage. Kennedy is beating a dead horse to death. What he requsted has already been gone over by the NY Times and they found nothing to tie to Alito. The democrats are so concerned....To quote Jon Stewart on The Daily show "The democrats are staging a Fretabuster" LOL

I also noticed that this brought about another first. The Red Queen posted about politics. Yes, I could not believe it. What brought this about I wonder. I went back three times to read this post. Her writing is excellent. Her lead in is better than any MSM writer so far. If you read one post today click here and read this. Even her Highness can see that the democrats actions in these hearings are out of hand. Confirm this man!

Send the message to your senators.

Technorati : , ,

Comments on "Alito"

 

post a comment
|
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

THESE TWO BLOGGERS ARE Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Contact Us

Image hosting by Photobucket

Contact Wise Girl Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket

Weather Forecast | Weather Maps

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

    follow me on Twitter

    TIP JAR

    Photobucket

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

    Skype Me - Carl Kilo