Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

gurkha2

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



My blog is worth $238,235.88.
How much is your blog worth?

Technorati Profile http://www.wikio.com Listed on BlogShares

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Blog Flux Directory

Subscribe with Bloglines

Blogger

View blog authority

ODBA Gold TWO

Monday, December 26, 2005

Christmas thoughts

Christmas 2005 will go down in my memory as a special event. It was a new awakening for me as I experienced the day with out the baggage of the past few years. With out that baggage a better time was had by all. There were no worries of hard feelings and I stayed with family and friends as long as I wanted to. The past couple years were full of unwanted comments by my baggage and me just not getting to enjoy my family and friends. It is sad as I recall and regret the past couple hoilidays. I was very foolish to let that happen. Never again! Not one person asked about my past companion, not one. That say's it all about her and so have I.

I recieved a kitty from a new friend....A very special friend. She knew how much I missed the Boobie Doo and gave me a tabby gal that seems to be nothing but fur, teeth and claws. My kind of cat. The eye contact between us was instant. A bond was born. She is very satisfied sitting on my shoulder and I am sure that she will learn to attack everyone but me. Thanks Babe!


The day started at church, then was spent talking, looking at pictures, and of course eating. A good time was had by all. The night was capped off at a good friends house till the morning hours watching the snow fall and acting like I was twenty years old again. I have so much to be thankful for. I am blessed by a great family. I have a tight knit bunch of friends that accept me for who I am. I live in the greatest country in the world, in the greatest state in the country, in the best area in the state. Most of all I have an awesome God who protects me.
The mountains this morning are covered with snow. The coffee is hot and life is very good. Ole Kilo is enjoying it and I hope you are too.

Technorati : , ,

Comments on "Christmas thoughts"

 

post a comment
|
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

THESE TWO BLOGGERS ARE Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Contact Us

Image hosting by Photobucket

Contact Wise Girl Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket

Weather Forecast | Weather Maps

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

    follow me on Twitter

    TIP JAR

    Photobucket

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

    Skype Me - Carl Kilo