Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

gurkha2

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



My blog is worth $238,235.88.
How much is your blog worth?

Technorati Profile http://www.wikio.com Listed on BlogShares

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Blog Flux Directory

Subscribe with Bloglines

Blogger

View blog authority

ODBA Gold TWO

Sunday, December 11, 2005

Blogging-Calling on Lady Bloggers

I do a lot of reading on Sundays. It is a day spent at church, reading, watching Nascar or football ( Go Bears!!! ) and of course eating! I have decided this Sunday to ask about "Lady Bloggers." This was inspired by my Blog Sis R'cat. Who has her own ODBA round up posted here. She explores the talent of the alliance with great style. She also brings up this point:

"And, suddenly I realized: I think I'm the only lady on it! *gasp, shock* C'mon, lady Virginians - you know you're out there!"

Good point R'cat! Time for Kilo to do a little chest pounding and grunting. As the powerhouse talent of the ODBA churns out great post after post, I noticed that my blog has something the others usually do not have: Women Commenting..Heh!! No man love zone here guys. While I would love to think it is because of my great and grammatically correct posts, or that wonderful image at the top right of the page. I think it is really because they see I am sweet, sincere, and humble. I can see the Red Queen cringe as she reads that. It could be that I post about my cat, who I have no visitation rights ( a lesson learned), or my great recipes here and here. It could also be my gardening and canning skills shown here and here. It may be my tearful sentiment shown at the loss of a legend. Who knows? I am glad they stop by and that leads back to R'cats statement. I would like to see more lady conservative bloggers. With the growing ODBA blogroll, we need the ladies to show up and give us some insight and views on politics and life in Virginia. What a blessing that would be. Maybe Flora McDonald would be interested. If there are any lady bloggers in Virginia who are interested, please let any ODBA member know. I hope we get some response. Until then, you will have to read my comments. Heh!

I am off to celebrate my fathers 71st birthday. A little get together all planned by the most loving and intelligent person I know..My mother. We men would be all the wiser to surround ourselves with smart ladies. We all can learn from their insight  and knowledge. Thanks ladies!

Comments on "Blogging-Calling on Lady Bloggers"

 

post a comment
|
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

THESE TWO BLOGGERS ARE Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Contact Us

Image hosting by Photobucket

Contact Wise Girl Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket

Weather Forecast | Weather Maps

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

    follow me on Twitter

    TIP JAR

    Photobucket

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

    Skype Me - Carl Kilo