Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

gurkha2

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



My blog is worth $238,235.88.
How much is your blog worth?

Technorati Profile http://www.wikio.com Listed on BlogShares

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Blog Flux Directory

Subscribe with Bloglines

Blogger

View blog authority

ODBA Gold TWO

Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Virginia Politics- Election Day pt.2

I voted at Wise Middle School and there was a good turn out this morning. I was the 222 voter at my table(last names A-F). That is good news. We used touch screen machines that are so easy and fast. I really like the last screen that shows you who you have picked, so if you are wrong you can go back and change the error.

I want to add that the Redstater is live blogging, so is Alton, and of course we all know Will is over at CC for Chad.

This endorsement means the world to me. Sis is never wrong and you should listen to what she has to say.

I had a bad night last night. I am on my lap top(new I will add) using a hospital connection to blog(They dont know it yet). Cat scan in a few min. The Nazi nurses are taking care of me. I passed out last night and went to the ER....so today I am here, it should not take long and I hope to be home by 1 or 2pm. There is this one nurse.....easy Kilo...Easy/

Comments on "Virginia Politics- Election Day pt.2"

 

post a comment
|
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

THESE TWO BLOGGERS ARE Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Contact Us

Image hosting by Photobucket

Contact Wise Girl Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket

Weather Forecast | Weather Maps

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

    follow me on Twitter

    TIP JAR

    Photobucket

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

    Skype Me - Carl Kilo