Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

gurkha2

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



My blog is worth $238,235.88.
How much is your blog worth?

Technorati Profile http://www.wikio.com Listed on BlogShares

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Blog Flux Directory

Subscribe with Bloglines

Blogger

View blog authority

ODBA Gold TWO

Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Blogging-This is a Damn Shame

There is no other way to put it-This is a Damn Shame.

I am a long time reader and fan of the Commonwealth Conservative. I think this sucks. Chad has always allowed people to disagree and debate in the comments. Now we see personal attacks and hate e-mail.

  •  Because of multiple violations of the comment policy, and a few people who continue to make personal attacks on me, all comments at Commonwealth Conservative will be moderated for at least the next week.
  •  I didn’t want to do this (mainly because I don’t have time to moderate every comment), but I’m sick of the attacks (I’m sick of the hate e-mail, too, but that’s another story for another time).

This makes me think who would send hate e-mail to a conservative blogger? I guess this may be normal for the popular blogs, and CC is popular. I am sure it is not a bunch of young conservatives sending this hate mail. It makes think huh...Is it just a basic difference only I have noticed? I think not. There is a difference in the sides of the blogoshpere. Big difference.

 

Comments on "Blogging-This is a Damn Shame"

 

post a comment
|
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

THESE TWO BLOGGERS ARE Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Contact Us

Image hosting by Photobucket

Contact Wise Girl Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket

Weather Forecast | Weather Maps

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

    follow me on Twitter

    TIP JAR

    Photobucket

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

    Skype Me - Carl Kilo