Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

gurkha2

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



My blog is worth $238,235.88.
How much is your blog worth?

Technorati Profile http://www.wikio.com Listed on BlogShares

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Blog Flux Directory

Subscribe with Bloglines

Blogger

View blog authority

ODBA Gold TWO

Sunday, November 27, 2005

Blogging- Thanksgiving was different

This Thanksgiving was different for me. I spent the day with friends, no family. This was a big change from the past couple of years that I spent with my family or at the farm with Shannon's family.

This year my friends and I celebrated together. We ate good thanks to the ladies in our lives. We watched football, we played PS2, we laughed and we cried. We missed those who were not there with us. My uncle Hennon. My friends Nathan (Big Al) Maggard (Nathan Lee (Big Al) Maggard, 25, passed away Monday (Aug. 15, 2005)., and Mike Stinson. They are missed by all of us. We sang songs and we remembered....how lucky we are to have known them.

Comments on "Blogging- Thanksgiving was different"

 

post a comment
|
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

THESE TWO BLOGGERS ARE Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Contact Us

Image hosting by Photobucket

Contact Wise Girl Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket

Weather Forecast | Weather Maps

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

    follow me on Twitter

    TIP JAR

    Photobucket

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

    Skype Me - Carl Kilo