Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

gurkha2

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



My blog is worth $238,235.88.
How much is your blog worth?

Technorati Profile http://www.wikio.com Listed on BlogShares

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Blog Flux Directory

Subscribe with Bloglines

Blogger

View blog authority

ODBA Gold TWO

Friday, October 28, 2005

Thank You All

I apologize for taking so much time in posting this. I recently went through a traumatic experience. This ordeal has changed me in many ways. In the course of 10 seconds my whole life changed. I rejoice that no one else was involved, but other lives changed too. I ask are accidents really accidents? Did this happen for a reason? Was it because I was bad, or for a future good? This runs through my troubled mind daily. It haunts me. I am blessed beyond belief. This is not the first time I have cheated death. I have spent the majority of my life cheating death. If I keep knocking, death will surely answer. It is time to change, time to smell the roses.

It is my belief that prayers have saved me. A praying mother has kept me alive many times. My family support has been awesome and I am thankful. That support was expected. The support the blogosphere has shown was not. My mom wanted prayers and ya’ll provided that. Your comments and links helped me in so many ways. I am not 100%, but I am a heck of a lot better than 10 days ago. I thank each and every one of you that were directed here from other blogs. Your support touched me deeply. Man, when people you don’t know take the time to comment with prayers and encouragement, I am a lucky man. A special thanks to the ODBA and their support.

Chad and Norm, with their high volume readership really got the word out. Alton….Brother, I thank you. One day soon we will meet. So get ready! I am looking for a job…lol.

R’cat….Fair lady I am still at a loss. Your blog is special as are you. Your love of family shows. Your faith in God is for all to see. You touched me the deepest. You will never know. Much love Sis, and to all you sent my way, God Bless.

The special lady in my life……You know who you are….You continue to bless me with your love. I can only hope this time we see what is real. The future is ours, don’t let it go. I wont.

Comments on "Thank You All"

 

post a comment
|
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

THESE TWO BLOGGERS ARE Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Contact Us

Image hosting by Photobucket

Contact Wise Girl Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket

Weather Forecast | Weather Maps

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

    follow me on Twitter

    TIP JAR

    Photobucket

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

    Skype Me - Carl Kilo