Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

gurkha2

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



My blog is worth $238,235.88.
How much is your blog worth?

Technorati Profile http://www.wikio.com Listed on BlogShares

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Blog Flux Directory

Subscribe with Bloglines

Blogger

View blog authority

ODBA Gold TWO

Thursday, October 20, 2005

He is the same old hateful....

Kilo- I have to use the bathroom.
Nurse goodbody- Here is your bed pan.
Kilo- Bed pan?
Nurse goodbody-Yes, turn over and I will slide it...
Kilo-Ladies first.
Me- Carl you cant get up
Kilo-Watch me
Nurse goodbody-You stay in that bed!!
Kilo-Ok.....mutters something "nazi nurses union"...I dont have to go.
Nurse leaves.
Kilo- let this rail down.
Me-Carl, I cant do that.
Kilo-I will show you how.
Me- Carl, I cant.
Kilo- It is a damn conspiracy. You all are in it together....trying to break me down. It wont work! This time tomorrow I will be at home.

You know...I dont doubt this at all.
I read the comments and Carl is touched by this. He gave me a list of blogs to read, I copy and paste the posts so I can show him. This touched me and I am telling on him.
I read to him Waldo and Wife lost a dog. Kilo said "That Waldo, I dont like him much at all"
He turned his head away and wept.......Thats my Carl.

Comments on "He is the same old hateful...."

 

post a comment
|
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

THESE TWO BLOGGERS ARE Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Contact Us

Image hosting by Photobucket

Contact Wise Girl Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket

Weather Forecast | Weather Maps

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

    follow me on Twitter

    TIP JAR

    Photobucket

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

    Skype Me - Carl Kilo