Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

gurkha2

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



My blog is worth $238,235.88.
How much is your blog worth?

Technorati Profile http://www.wikio.com Listed on BlogShares

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Blog Flux Directory

Subscribe with Bloglines

Blogger

View blog authority

ODBA Gold TWO

Saturday, August 27, 2005

Bloggers summit

Today is the summit. I am not there..LOL

Lets look at the purpose:

  • Mission:
    1) To promote commonwealth over partisanship among political bloggers in Virginia.
    2) To explore efforts to regulate political blogging.

Well the first goal is "To promote commonwealth over partisanship among political bloggers in Virginia." This is a pipe dream and to me a waste of time. No partisanship in politics? Ya'll discuss that all day for what it is worth. Next we have "To explore efforts to regulate political blogging." Regulate? Rules?

This forum is not for me, or anyone in my opinion. While I would of enjoyed meeting Jim Bacon, Bacon's Rebellion , Jim Hoeft, Bearing Drift , Jon Henke, QandO , Shaun Kenney, Shaun Kenney
Michael Krempasky, Redstate.org, Norman Leahy, One Man's Trash, Hans Mast, The (not so) Daily Me, Steve Minor, SW Virginia Law Blog, Chris Rivera, The Red Stater, Rick Sincere, Rick Sincere, Will Vehrs, Bacons Rebellion and Political State Report . I am sure I am not missed. To me the mission is not achievable, thus a waste of my time. Not to mention the fact of Lowell ("I could give a shit if I’m “considered a serious blogger”) Feld and Waldo ("You should not be blogging") Jaquith.....I have way better things to do than get in a pissing contest with them. In the end we will get reports from the summit. What was achieved? I predict other than a few friendships made or an off color rant against someone....NOTHING. Ohhh the talking behind backs and so on......I am glad I am in Wise!


Comments on "Bloggers summit"

 

post a comment
|
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

THESE TWO BLOGGERS ARE Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Contact Us

Image hosting by Photobucket

Contact Wise Girl Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket

Weather Forecast | Weather Maps

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

    follow me on Twitter

    TIP JAR

    Photobucket

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

    Skype Me - Carl Kilo