Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

gurkha2

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



My blog is worth $238,235.88.
How much is your blog worth?

Technorati Profile http://www.wikio.com Listed on BlogShares

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Blog Flux Directory

Subscribe with Bloglines

Blogger

View blog authority

ODBA Gold TWO

Sunday, August 14, 2005

Behan vs Lowell.....Behan wins by a knockout!

The comments are over 40 now. This has been very interesting. To see the leader of the Raising Kaine site come onto a conservative blog and show his butt is priceless. Am I surprised? Not in the least. I have questioned the Raising Kaine site many times as has Norman and John Behan. John's post "Raising Kaine is hurting the Kaine campaign, Part One" was a good one. It was not an attack on Lowell, but a question of: is in your face rudeness a good tactic to recruit voters to support your candidate? I say no it is not. I posted this and got a warm Lowell reply. Nothing to compare to the rant Lowell puts down over at Behan's. He blames many:

  • " over at RaisingKaine, we’ve been attacked relentlessly for months now by your “conservative” (”right-wing” is a better adjective) compatriots in extremely hostile, non-substantive, non-productive, ad hominem ways."

Attacked? I have not seen an attack. I have seen Raising Kaine posts torn up by fellow bloggers. A comment by Jim Patterson says it all:

  • Neither Lowell or Waldo are capable of civilly accepting criticism. Their first reaction to anything remotely negative is to scream “TROLL!” and threaten to ban the offender.

    Simply put, they are both thin-skinned lefties of the most common sort — they love to dish it out, but can rarely, if ever, take it.

Heh. Waldo and I had a exchange before. I link to Waldo on my blogroll as he is a voice to be heard. Waldo said I attacked him- when in fact all I did was link to his post's and called him a jacko. For that Waldo thought I should stop blogging. I am sure many would agree with that Waldo!

This leaves me thinking about the much talked about bloggers summit. No, I will not attend and I plan to post why later on today or this week. I will stop this long post quoting Lowell Feld of Raising Kaine with a comment he left on John's blog:

  • "I could give a shit if I’m “considered a serious blogger.”

Powerful statement from the man who is Raising Kaine....Indeed.

Comments on "Behan vs Lowell.....Behan wins by a knockout!"

 

post a comment
|
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

THESE TWO BLOGGERS ARE Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Contact Us

Image hosting by Photobucket

Contact Wise Girl Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket

Weather Forecast | Weather Maps

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

    follow me on Twitter

    TIP JAR

    Photobucket

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

    Skype Me - Carl Kilo