Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

gurkha2

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



My blog is worth $238,235.88.
How much is your blog worth?

Technorati Profile http://www.wikio.com Listed on BlogShares

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Blog Flux Directory

Subscribe with Bloglines

Blogger

View blog authority

ODBA Gold TWO

Monday, July 25, 2005

More on the Mason Dixon Poll

Well Mr. Behan has posted, and a good one indeed. John feels as I do that it is not good news for Kilgore. He also feels there is something strange about it too.

  • " For what it’s worth, I’m very skeptical of the results of this poll, since they fly in the face of every other poll taken in the race." (J.B.)

John lists 8 other polls. I feel that way too. The support of Pott's shows me something is wrong. That is a common sense thing. Republicans might vote for Kaine as some did for Warner, but Pott's? I don't think so. A poll on a local message board has Kilgore up by 7. That is consistent with the 8 polls previous that John posted.

Polling is a strange thing. In the past election I looked at all the polls and went with the total average. Election day proved it right. Bush won by the average lead he carried in all the polls. I am not an expert, but as I posted before, I hang up as soon as I hear the word survey. Norman called this refusal rate. This has to affect the results of any poll. Who really wants to do this after a day's work? Not me. So I question who answers the phones? Non workers? House wife's? Kids out of school? That is why the average theory works for me. If the next one comes out with the same data that is trouble for Kilgore. Right now we need to Spark Up the base and work harder.

Just to add a note- Google flaws with Mason Dixon polls.

The actual results were Bush 48% Gore 47%. Mason Dixon was way off compared to the other polls listed here. Some other problems with Mason Dixon are noted here. The article explains it very well. The real pundits may argue about the results, but I will wait for the next one to come out.

Comments on "More on the Mason Dixon Poll"

 

post a comment
|
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

THESE TWO BLOGGERS ARE Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Contact Us

Image hosting by Photobucket

Contact Wise Girl Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket

Weather Forecast | Weather Maps

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

    follow me on Twitter

    TIP JAR

    Photobucket

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

    Skype Me - Carl Kilo