Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

gurkha2

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



My blog is worth $238,235.88.
How much is your blog worth?

Technorati Profile http://www.wikio.com Listed on BlogShares

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Blog Flux Directory

Subscribe with Bloglines

Blogger

View blog authority

ODBA Gold TWO

Thursday, July 21, 2005

A Damn Good Man

I would think most of you have never heard of Bob Murray. He is a giant in the coal industry. Please take five minutes and read his story....Then wish you worked for someone like him. What guides him? This little principle we should all use.

  •  "In my life's work experience I have developed what I call a Decision Tree.  When I have a difficult decision, I go down that Decision Tree in a strict order of priority and ask the questions:  First, is it right by God;  Then, is it right by my family;  Third, is it right by my lenders;  Fourth, is it right by our customers;  Then, is it right by my landlords, and the regulatory authorities;  and, Last, the public in general."  "Every decision I make is in that order of priority," he concluded.

Read Bob's story here...it is well worth your time.

Comments on "A Damn Good Man"

 

post a comment
|
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

THESE TWO BLOGGERS ARE Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Contact Us

Image hosting by Photobucket

Contact Wise Girl Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket

Weather Forecast | Weather Maps

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

    follow me on Twitter

    TIP JAR

    Photobucket

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

    Skype Me - Carl Kilo