Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

gurkha2

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



My blog is worth $238,235.88.
How much is your blog worth?

Technorati Profile http://www.wikio.com Listed on BlogShares

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Blog Flux Directory

Subscribe with Bloglines

Blogger

View blog authority

ODBA Gold TWO

Thursday, May 12, 2005

The signs are starting to appear in Wise


The town of Wise was covered with signs today. Right of ways and yards showed the first campaign signs of any numbers so far this year. I think the commencement at UVA-Wise and Mountain Empire Community College are the reason. I will say 99% were
Sean Connaughton & Jerry Kilgore signs. To be honest about the 99%......I did not see any Tim Kaine signs, but I could of missed it. This is the most signs I have ever seen this early in the year. A sign of good things to come! I will make some pictures and post them soon.Posted by Hello

Comments on "The signs are starting to appear in Wise"

 

post a comment
|
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

THESE TWO BLOGGERS ARE Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Contact Us

Image hosting by Photobucket

Contact Wise Girl Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket

Weather Forecast | Weather Maps

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

    follow me on Twitter

    TIP JAR

    Photobucket

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

    Skype Me - Carl Kilo