Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

gurkha2

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



My blog is worth $238,235.88.
How much is your blog worth?

Technorati Profile http://www.wikio.com Listed on BlogShares

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Blog Flux Directory

Subscribe with Bloglines

Blogger

View blog authority

ODBA Gold TWO

Friday, May 13, 2005

Cat Blogging


After being intrigued, listing to the one's that I have been made to refer to as "mommy and daddy"... I found the opportunity to try this CAT BLOGGING out for myself. I have listened to dad talk about Ferdy for some time- even though I would walk about nonchalantly in disguise (of course). I wouldn't want them to think that I had any interest in their activites except when it comes to food. My opportunity this afternoon was that mommy was graduating from college so they were going to be gone for a good length of time giving me a great opportunity to check out what this CAT blogging is about and see if there are any available chicks online. After all.... I am a single male, in the prime of my life... and I've heard from several that I've quite handsome.

Little to my knowledge, They caught me with this cam that they set up and well... Here I sit with my paws in the act. Guess the job opening for a cat spy is out of the question. But blogging doesn't seem too far out of reach.

This is the Lord King Boobie Doo signing out.
Until next time... check out for spies and curious "parents".Posted by Hello

Comments on "Cat Blogging"

 

post a comment
|
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

THESE TWO BLOGGERS ARE Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Contact Us

Image hosting by Photobucket

Contact Wise Girl Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket

Weather Forecast | Weather Maps

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

    follow me on Twitter

    TIP JAR

    Photobucket

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

    Skype Me - Carl Kilo