Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

gurkha2

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



My blog is worth $238,235.88.
How much is your blog worth?

Technorati Profile http://www.wikio.com Listed on BlogShares

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Blog Flux Directory

Subscribe with Bloglines

Blogger

View blog authority

ODBA Gold TWO

Thursday, May 19, 2005

Blogroll

I have added a few to the Spark it Up Blogroll.
The Jaded JD
OCCASIONAL WIT, INFREQUENT WISDOM, AND RANDOM DISPLAYS OF MENTAL ILLNESS.
Don Surber: From His Blog. "
Who Is Don Surber? I am a columnist and editorial writer for the Charleston Daily Mail, and afternoon newspaper in West BY GOD Virginia.
This blog is totally independent of my job.
Born in Cleveland, I live in Poca with my wife, an indoor cat, an outdoor cat and three ferrets. Our sons attend Marshall, our daughter is in law school in Morgantown.
I was a registered Democrat from June 1972 until March 2002 when I joined the Republicans. My party left me, not the other way around.

In 2000, I won the best general columnist award (circulation 100,000 or less) from the National Society of Newspaper Columnists. That was nice. I am an Army veteran (including a stint as a reporter for the Stars and Stripes) and a 1981 graduate of Cleveland State University."

The Blue State Conservatives: As the name suggests this site is made of conservative bloggers that hale from those states that voted for Kerry in the last election. Once a month you can expect each of us to write about our respective states but for the most part we will be dealing with those issues that interest us most. I wanted this to be a fun group blog to belong to so even though you will find a heavy dose of politics you will also find topics about anything else that interest us.

Check them out!

Comments on "Blogroll"

 

post a comment
|
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

THESE TWO BLOGGERS ARE Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Contact Us

Image hosting by Photobucket

Contact Wise Girl Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket

Weather Forecast | Weather Maps

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

    follow me on Twitter

    TIP JAR

    Photobucket

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

    Skype Me - Carl Kilo