Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

gurkha2

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



My blog is worth $238,235.88.
How much is your blog worth?

Technorati Profile http://www.wikio.com Listed on BlogShares

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Blog Flux Directory

Subscribe with Bloglines

Blogger

View blog authority

ODBA Gold TWO

Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Wes Roth closes down

One of the best info sites has closed down.

  •  To my loyal readers and new visitors of the Roth Report:

    Well, its time to say goodbye for now. I will start my new job here in a couple days and as a Senatorial Intern, I will not be able to maintain my site.

The Roth Report gave many hits to bloggers along with major news sources. The links to good blogs was the reason I thought Roth was better than Drudge. Good luck Wes..you will be missed. Now who is going to fill his shoes?

Comments on "Wes Roth closes down"

 

post a comment
|
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

THESE TWO BLOGGERS ARE Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Contact Us

Image hosting by Photobucket

Contact Wise Girl Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket

Weather Forecast | Weather Maps

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

    follow me on Twitter

    TIP JAR

    Photobucket

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

    Skype Me - Carl Kilo