Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

gurkha2

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



My blog is worth $238,235.88.
How much is your blog worth?

Technorati Profile http://www.wikio.com Listed on BlogShares

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Blog Flux Directory

Subscribe with Bloglines

Blogger

View blog authority

ODBA Gold TWO

Friday, February 04, 2005

Cheese and Crackers makes me sick.

Cheese and Crackers makes me sick. If you don't know the story of the 13 year old blogger who  Jordan Golson (Cheese and Crackers) called a “bastard”…It is ugly. In The Bullpen has more. The Youngpundent has  What a loser.  The best info is here and here. Thank you Hundredpercenter.

I posted a comment on Cheese and Crackers and Jordan removed it. I am a big fan of Matt and B4B, but this just sucks. The way Matt Margolis and Jordan responded sucked, and so Kilo thinks THEY SUCK. To call a 13 year old a bastard and call his isp, etc. is absurd! All of this over a link and site hits. Screw the hits. If Matt told Jordan to take care of the problem, then Jordan calls the kid a bastard. Then Matt says it was not his fault…Yes it was. I told ya this stinks. Bad 4 Bloggers, bad 4 B4B and I don't buy their apologies. Matt should get rid of Jordan, bottom line. Jordan should be glad it was not my child he called a name. Damage was done….all because a talented man trusted a goof ball to do his work. But hey, I am sure they are getting lots of hits and that is all that matters right?

Comments on "Cheese and Crackers makes me sick."

 

post a comment
|
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

THESE TWO BLOGGERS ARE Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Contact Us

Image hosting by Photobucket

Contact Wise Girl Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket

Weather Forecast | Weather Maps

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

    follow me on Twitter

    TIP JAR

    Photobucket

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

    Skype Me - Carl Kilo