Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

gurkha2

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



My blog is worth $238,235.88.
How much is your blog worth?

Technorati Profile http://www.wikio.com Listed on BlogShares

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Blog Flux Directory

Subscribe with Bloglines

Blogger

View blog authority

ODBA Gold TWO

Saturday, January 22, 2005

The Big 40 (my birthday) and Moonbats

I said I would post about the protests yesterday, but there is really nothing to say. The coffin march held away from the inauguration was fine, that was pure protest. The disruption of the ceremony by chanting moon bats was not. Anyway, not much happened and I hope those who assaulted police and threw stuff are fined in a big way!

The Big Story: my Birthday…the big 40….light blogging this weekend and I hope you scroll down and read my round up. Please follow the links as all the posts are top notch!

BTW, It is also Lord Boobie Doo’s (my cat and King of all Worlds) birthday too! He is twoyears old..a toddler..lol.. Kinda cool we share that. Turnng 40 is not really a big deal to me. Middle aged? I hope so! For those who have read my stuff know I spent the first 30 killing brain cells and watching most around me be called home. Hey, I am just glad to be here! I will spend the day with family and friends, the people I love....You should too.

Comments? Birthday Wishes? Hate mail? Death threats? Anyone?

Comments on "The Big 40 (my birthday) and Moonbats"

 

post a comment
|
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

THESE TWO BLOGGERS ARE Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Contact Us

Image hosting by Photobucket

Contact Wise Girl Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket

Weather Forecast | Weather Maps

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

    follow me on Twitter

    TIP JAR

    Photobucket

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

    Skype Me - Carl Kilo