Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

gurkha2

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



My blog is worth $238,235.88.
How much is your blog worth?

Technorati Profile http://www.wikio.com Listed on BlogShares

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Blog Flux Directory

Subscribe with Bloglines

Blogger

View blog authority

ODBA Gold TWO

Friday, October 22, 2004

Oil for Food

248 Companies Received Iraq's Oil

This is a must read for all you who really want to gain some insight into the oil for food scandal. I have read most of the report and I suggest you do the same. There are 248 companies named in the report, and yes some are American. I will spend some time researching the people who control these companies. I am sure there will be some familiar names. There is also some reference to a Saddam and Al Qaeda link. Some of this report reads like a good spy novel “Buried in some of the United Nations' own confidential documents are clues that a link could have existed between Saddam and the Al Qaeda terror group — clues leading to a locked door in a Swiss lakeside resort.” There are links to follow, and yet more links in a scroll box to the right of the main text; such as, “•
Group Responds to FOX Oil-for-Food Story

French Blast Oil-for-Food Charge

CIA Details Oil-for-Food Scam

House Holds Hearings on Oil-for-Food

Oil-for-Food Probe Includes Annan's Son
Anyway, I have printed most of it and I am reviewing as fast as I can. With what I have read thus far, I can say this is very powerful information, and I am sure will change a few minds about Iraq, Saddam, the war, the reason, our intelligence network, the French and much more.

Comments on "Oil for Food"

 

post a comment
|
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

THESE TWO BLOGGERS ARE Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Contact Us

Image hosting by Photobucket

Contact Wise Girl Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket

Weather Forecast | Weather Maps

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

    follow me on Twitter

    TIP JAR

    Photobucket

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

    Skype Me - Carl Kilo