Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

gurkha2

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



My blog is worth $238,235.88.
How much is your blog worth?

Technorati Profile http://www.wikio.com Listed on BlogShares

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Blog Flux Directory

Subscribe with Bloglines

Blogger

View blog authority

ODBA Gold TWO

Friday, October 15, 2004

My thoughts

Well, I have been slow in posting this week because of school and some family that are visiting and staying with me. This is a busy time for me. I am not linking anything today. This is all my opinion.
The last debate was definitely all Bush. Kerry was weak in this one and I don’t care what the polls say, I know what I saw.
The comments about VP Cheney’s daughter were uncalled for. This is just my opinion, but Kerry campaign manager Cahill’s comment that Mary was “fair game” will hurt Kerry as a poll showed most people did not like the comments. No parent wants their child used in that way. Bush could of said your daughters a slut and there are pictures on the internet that prove it, but he didn’t. The irony is that all week the Kerry crew talked about the Republicans labeling people. Then Kerry walks out and labels a lesbian. Mary is Cheney’s daughter, but to Kerry and crew she is Cheney’s lesbian daughter. Uh, John , your not your fathers son, you are his stupid son….LoL Labels!
I am glad the debates are over.
Bill O’Reilly is in his own no spin zone. The truth may not ever be known, but for now I will give Bill the benefit of the doubt. This case will be in the top news stories till the verdict.
I will link
one story.
Excerpt “Democrats got caught with their election playbook open Thursday when a leaked page was published urging operatives to lodge a "pre-emptive strike" of claiming voter intimidation, whether it's true or not.”

“True or not” sounds like Kerry to me as all things are “fair game”

Comments on "My thoughts"

 

post a comment
|
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

THESE TWO BLOGGERS ARE Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Contact Us

Image hosting by Photobucket

Contact Wise Girl Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket

Weather Forecast | Weather Maps

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

    follow me on Twitter

    TIP JAR

    Photobucket

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

    Skype Me - Carl Kilo