Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

gurkha2

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



My blog is worth $238,235.88.
How much is your blog worth?

Technorati Profile http://www.wikio.com Listed on BlogShares

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Blog Flux Directory

Subscribe with Bloglines

Blogger

View blog authority

ODBA Gold TWO

Monday, September 13, 2004

I would like to welcome Brian to Spark It Up! Check out his blog, I placed a link on this page. Brian and I share different views, but we agree to disagree and engage in wonderful discussions.
What about the CBS papers, are they real or fake. I am still researching so I will not opine yet. I will say with what I have found out so far it does not look good for Dan (rather not check my sources) Rather.
Texans for the truth, funded by Move on.org which has lawyers who are also Kerry campaign advisers. It seems there was an outcry over the same thing with Bush and the Swifty lawyers. I wonder what has changed.
Kerry was given a shotgun by the UMWA in West Virginia. The same kind of shotgun he voted to outlaw a few years back. I will not say anything about this, but I will snicker to myself.
This weekend Kerry played the Race card. Kerry said “we will not let 1 million black votes go uncounted this election.” That is an outright lie. He is desperate and anyone who plays the race game only divides a nation. All Americans should be outraged at this statement.

Comments on ""

 

Blogger Carl Kilo said ... (11:16 PM) : 

I agree! just think Rather makes the Big bucks and puts something out like that is beyond me. I dont care what either canidate did back then. It is how or if they have changed, learned from their mistakes. At times i think us bloggers are the only honest ones out their lol. Watching the Factor as i write this and Bill just said bloggers have changed the way the media news and politics work. Believe it or not, we are powerful, even if we only have a few readers. We read others writings, we gather info, we think about it, then we opine. Freedom of speech at its best.

 

post a comment
|
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

THESE TWO BLOGGERS ARE Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Contact Us

Image hosting by Photobucket

Contact Wise Girl Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket

Weather Forecast | Weather Maps

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

    follow me on Twitter

    TIP JAR

    Photobucket

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

    Skype Me - Carl Kilo