Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

gurkha2

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



My blog is worth $238,235.88.
How much is your blog worth?

Technorati Profile http://www.wikio.com Listed on BlogShares

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Blog Flux Directory

Subscribe with Bloglines

Blogger

View blog authority

ODBA Gold TWO

Saturday, September 04, 2004

gmail and the rnc

Well the RNC is over and what a wonderful time it was. It got major attention, especially from the democrats. Before Bush was in the car to leave the hall, Kerry was on giving a rebuttal. Why I wondered? Fear is the answer. This action has not been taken before. Why now? Fear is the answer again. This convention made people think about their safety, to think about their children and grandchildren. Now I cannot wait until the debates!
I watched both conventions in detail. The RNC was the most powerful by far. The energy level, the diversity, and the content was much better. The RNC showed pro lifers and pro-choice believers. They showed prayer, faith, and hope. The democrats showed only the far left. Not one pro lifer or conservative were allowed to speak. It is sad how the Democratic Party has changed. They are saying the republicans attacked them. I say if you look at what was said you will find it was all fact based on voting records over a 20 year period. We will see the outcome in the polls over the next few days. Let the campaign begin!

I got a few Gmail invites to give out. post a comment or email me and I will do my best to give you one. I will get more requests than I have invites (20) so tell me why you want one and i will pick the best ones. God bless

Comments on "gmail and the rnc"

 

post a comment
|
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

THESE TWO BLOGGERS ARE Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Contact Us

Image hosting by Photobucket

Contact Wise Girl Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket

Weather Forecast | Weather Maps

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

    follow me on Twitter

    TIP JAR

    Photobucket

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

    Skype Me - Carl Kilo