Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

gurkha2

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



My blog is worth $238,235.88.
How much is your blog worth?

Technorati Profile http://www.wikio.com Listed on BlogShares

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Blog Flux Directory

Subscribe with Bloglines

Blogger

View blog authority

ODBA Gold TWO

Thursday, September 16, 2004

for·a·gainst, the Kerry Adverb

for·a·gainst adverb.
1. To be both for and against something at the same time: e.g. “I actually did vote for the $87 billion before I voted against it.”

You will need to understand this adverb to continue. I have studied it thru two cups of coffee and three smokes this morning. Kerry still has no firm position on Iraq. He has no firm domestic plan either. For me to call it gray is saying the least. "An ongoing examination of John Kerry’s “nuances and shades of gray in both foreign and domestic policy.” (Editorial, “A Primary Endorsement,” The New York Times, 2/26/04)
I watched Kerry on Imus and was amazed! Even with the Clinton power team onboard he was still flipping and flopping. From Imus: Kerry Says There Were No Circumstances Under Which We Should Have Gone To War, But He Was Still Right To Vote For It.
IMUS: "Do you think there are any circumstances we should have gone to war in Iraq, any?"
KERRY:
"Not under the current circumstances, no. There are none that I see. I voted based on weapons of mass destruction. The President distorted that, and I've said that. I mean, look, I can't be clearer. But I think it was the right vote based on what Saddam Hussein had done, and I think it was the right thing to do to hold him accountable. I've said a hundred times, there was a right way to do it and a wrong way to do it. The president chose the wrong way. Can't be more direct than that." (MSNBC's "Imus In The Morning," 9/15/04)
I have read this over and over again and I conclude Kerry is FORAGAINST the war in Iraq. If anyone knows please inform me and the rest of the nation. Imus concluded:
Don Imus: "I Asked Him A Number Of Questions About Iraq And I Can't Tell You What He Said." (MSNBC's "Imus in the Morning," 9/15/04)

Kilo is having another cup.

Comments on "for·a·gainst, the Kerry Adverb"

 

post a comment
|
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

THESE TWO BLOGGERS ARE Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Contact Us

Image hosting by Photobucket

Contact Wise Girl Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket

Weather Forecast | Weather Maps

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

    follow me on Twitter

    TIP JAR

    Photobucket

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

    Skype Me - Carl Kilo